This page will explain how the Online Hostel Accomodation Payment & Allocation system for Abia State University hostel works. We have put together a detailed tutorial below.
Recommended: ABSU Academic Calendar 2018/2019.
The Vice-Chancellor, Professor E. Uche Ikonne had earlier commissioned a new completed sixty three (63) capacity rooms ultra modern Hostel with Two hundred and fifty two (252) bed spaces, as well as a material Lab for the Faculty of Engineering and Environmental Studies.
Recommended: List of Courses Offered in Abia State University (ABSU).
- Hostel accommodation is available to only those who have paid their school fees.
- Hostel Fee is #30,000 only.
- Full school fee payment comes before payment for hostel accomodation.
How to Get Hostel Accomodation in ABSU
- Logon to https://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng to pay your fees.
- After payment of fees, logon to https://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/Student/Hostel/HostelAllocationStatus, enter your school fee Confirmation Order Number in the box to generate your Hostel Fee invoice
- To submit a request for hostel accommodation, logon to https://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/Student/Hostel/CreateHostelRequest and input your School Fee Confirmation Order Number in the box provided.
- Print out your payment invoice or authority to pay from step 2 and take this to the bank.
- After payment for the hostel has been made, you can login to your portal account to complete your transaction and get a room.
IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING ANY DIFFICULTIES OR ISSUES?
CALL: 07088391544 or 090838920222
EMAIL SUPPORT: email@example.com