Abia State University, ABSU admission list for the / academic session is out on school portal. Therefore, the ABSU / admission list can be checked online. That is to say, both on ABSU and JAMB admission status checker.
The released ABSU list contains the names of candidates who have been offered provisional admission for the / academic session. Candidates that applied for admission into the university are hereby informed to check for their name on the list.
HOW TO CHECK ABSU DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION LIST
You can also access your admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your ABSU admission status.
- Successfully admitted candidates should login to the JAMB website, click on CAPS to check their admission status, and click on accept/reject button to either accept or reject the offer.
Recommended: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- Admitted candidates who have not accepted their admission on the JAMB website (CAPS) should do so latest by Thursday October 25, 2018 or the admission will be withdrawn.
- Candidates who will not be below 16 years of age by October 31st, 2018 need not proceed with Registration
- No candidate can be offered admission EXCEPT O’level result(s) have been successfully uploaded on JAMB website (CAPS). ALL candidates not yet admitted SHOULD therefore upload their O’level result(s) at ABSU ICTC or any accredited JAMB CBT center on or before Friday October 26, 2018.
- Admission is still in progress
We congratulate all the candidates that made it to ABSU admission list.
Search Tags: ABSU Admission List 2018/2019 ABSU Admission List 2018/2019 ABSU admission list for basic ABSU admission list for basic ABSU Admission List For Direct Entry