University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT admission list for the / academic session is out on school portal. Therefore, the UNIPORT / admission list can be checked online. That is to say, both on UNIPORT and JAMB admission status checker.
Recommended: UNIPORT Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure 2018/2019.
The released UNIPORT list contains the names of candidates who have been offered provisional admission for the / academic session. Candidates that applied for admission into the university are hereby informed to check for their name on the list.
HOW TO CHECK UNIPORT ADMISSION LIST ON SCHOOL PORTAL
You can access the UNIPORT First, Second, Third and Fourth Batch List Below:
UNIPORT 4th Batch Admission List.
Go to https://www.uniport.edu.ng/news/latestnews/1293-2018-2019-admission-batch-4.html to access your names of candidates offered provisional admission into UNIPORT through the 3rd batch admission list
UNIPORT 3rd Batch Admission List.
Go to https://www.uniport.edu.ng/news/latestnews/1282-2018-2019-admission-batch3.html to access your names of candidates offered provisional admission into UNIPORT through the 3rd batch admission list
UNIPORT 2nd Batch Admission List.
Go to https://www.uniport.edu.ng/news/latestnews/1272-2018-2019-admission-batch-2.html to access your names of candidates offered provisional admission into UNIPORT through the 2nd batch admission list
UNIPORT 1st Batch Admission List.
Go to https://www.uniport.edu.ng/news/latestnews/1253-2018-2019-admission-batch1-ictc.html to access your names of candidates offered provisional admission into UNIPORT through the 1st batch admission list
Recommended: UNIPORT 2018/2019 Admissions Official Page.
You can also access your admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIPORT admission status.
- Successfully admitted candidates should login to the JAMB website, click on CAPS to check their admission status, and click on accept/reject button to either accept or reject the offer.
Recommended: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- Admitted candidates who have not accepted their admission on the JAMB website (CAPS) should do so latest by Thursday October 25, 2018 or the admission will be withdrawn.
- Candidates who will not be below 16 years of age by October 31st, 2018 need not proceed with Registration
- No candidate can be offered admission EXCEPT O’level result(s) have been successfully uploaded on JAMB website (CAPS). ALL candidates not yet admitted SHOULD therefore upload their O’level result(s) at UNIPORT ICTC or any accredited JAMB CBT center on or before Friday October 26, 2018.
- Admission is still in progress
We congratulate all the candidates that made it to UNIPORT admission list.