- 1 ONLINE REGISTRATION
- 2 How to Obtain UNIPORT Post UTME Form
- 3 UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Exercise Schedule
- 4 Materials Needed for UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Exercise
- 5 Contact Information
- 6 Related Links
University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) post UTME screening exercise application form for the / academic session is now on sale. UNIPORT post UTME form is now available for purchase online. See how to apply below.
This is to inform all the First choice candidates who scored 180 and above in the 2018 JAMB UTME that they are invited to the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) 2018/2019 Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Wednesday, 4th July, 2018 – Sunday, 22nd July, 2018.
How to Obtain UNIPORT Post UTME Form
- Eligible candidates are to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
- Print out Payment Slip
- Proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform(ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC,FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of N2,000.00 only.
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip, from Wednesday, 11thJuly, 2018.
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 1 x 1 inch.
- Click on the “submit button” and print Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance. Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Exercise Schedule
Date & Faculty/Programme
8.00am – 12 noon 1.00pm – 5.00pm
Monday, 30th July, 2018
Tuesday, 31st July, 2018
Medicine & Surgery Medicine & Surgery
Wednesday, 1st August, 2018
Thursday, 2nd August, 2018
Nursing Management Sciences
Friday, 3rd August, 2018
Saturday, 4th August, 2018
Materials Needed for UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Exercise
Candidates are required to come with the following:
- A clear copy of the Photo Card printed online and pen.
- A photocopy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) and Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
Candidates must be at least sixteen (16) years of age by October, 2018 to be eligible for the exercise.
Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at MID-NIGHT ON 24th JULY, 2018.
Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues at the time scheduled on the Photo Card or risk disqualification.
PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
For Technical support services during registration, send an email to:firstname.lastname@example.org
For further enquiries, please call any of the following numbers: 08091153162, 08185945712, 08175125591