The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) who’s primary mission is to ensure the integrity of the airspace by gaining and maintaining control of the air while retaining a credible capacity to fulfill has announced massive nationwide recruitment into the force for the year 2019.
When Will Recruitment Commence?
The Nigerian Air Force online registration for the recruitment will commence on Saturday, January 12th, 2019. This exercise will last for 42 days and will end February 23rd, 2019.
The zonal recruitment exercise will take place from March 9th, 2019, to March 23rd, 2019.
Take note of the following while you apply for the 2019 Air Force Recruitment.
- Visit www.airforce.mil.ng/page-careers to apply for free. No payment is needed
- You must apply once as multiple applications lead to disqualification
- After application, you should print out the following documents:
- Local Government Origin/Indigene Certificate
- Attestation Form (this will be signed by Military officer or Local Government Chairman)
- Parental/Guardian Consent Form
- Acknowledgement Form
- You must be a Nigerian citizen by birth
- As an applicant, you should not be less than 1.66 meters tall as a male and not less than 1.63 meters tall as a female
- Non Tradesmen/Women:
- You must be between 18 and 22 years old by 31 December 2019
- As an applicant, you must have at least 5 credits which must include Mathematics and English in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
- To apply, for tradesmen and women, you must be between 18 and 25 years, except if you’re applying as assistant chaplain/assistance imam or drivers (then, you must be between 18 and 28 years)
- You must have at least 2 passes with a credit in English in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB and at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificates from any approved government institutions/organizations
- For drivers, you must have a minimum of 2 passes with a credit in English and a trade test certificate.
- If you are applying as one of the sportsmen/women, you must present evidence of professional experience which includes certificates and medals.
- The online registration begins on 12 January 2019 and ends on 23 February 2019
- The zonal recruitment exercise will take place from 9 March 2019 – 23 March 2019
- The NAF online Registration and all other recruitment processes are free. There is no need to pay
- The Attestation Form must come with a passport photograph and photocopy of the signees drivers license or international passport. The signee needs to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant behind
For more information, you should see the instruction page on the website as from 12 January 2019. Alternatively, you can call these support lines from 09:30 am to 05: 30 pm, Monday to Friday: 09064432351, 08043440802 and 09055840142 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The phone lines are open Monday – Friday between 8:30 AM and 5:30 PM.
NAF 2019 Recruitment Portal For Airmen/Airwomen
The portal or link to submit your application is: HERE.