- 1 Registration of Candidates
- 2 Available Subjects For The Examination
- 3 General Information
- 4 NECO GCE 2018 TIMETABLE
- 5 Related Links
The National Examinations Council (NECO) on Wednesday, announced that its November/December 2018 Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE) earlier scheduled to commence on November 15, has been shifted to November 19.
2018 NECO GCE has been scheduled to commence on Monday, 19TH November TO Wednesday, 19TH December, 2018
2018 NOVEMBER/DECEMBER SENIOR SCHOOL CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION (SSCE)
Registration of Candidates
Candidates intending to register for the 2018 November/December Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE) are hereby informed that registration will be strictly on-line using the NECO registration website www.mynecoexams.com. Registration can be done on the website at any time within the stipulated registration period.
- Passport Photograph will be required during on-line registration. The candidate’s passport photograph should NOT be more than SIX MONTHS old and must be of white background.
- Biometric fingerprints will be captured during the registration of each candidate.
- Candidates should ensure that their fingerprints are captured correctly during registration.
- Candidates with mismatched fingerprints at the point of verification will not be allowed to sit for the examination.
- Female candidates should note that hienna does not allow their finger
- Prints to be either captured or verified during biometrics.
- Registration website – www.mynecoexams.com
Registration Fee/Mode of Payment
To register, interested candidates should purchase registration cards at the rate of Eleven Thousand Three Hundred and Fifty Naira (N11,350) only AND Fifty Naira (N50).
Stamp Duty from any of the following sale points:
- NECO Offices Nationwide;
- NIPOST Offices Nationwide;
- Designated Banks.
NOTE that all payments are to be made into NECO Treasury Single Account (TSA) SSCE (External) at any of the designated Commercial Banks.
The registration period begins on 24th September and ends on 31st October, 2018 at 12.00 midnight.
On completion of the registration process, each candidate must obtain the following from the internet cafe:
i. Timetable for the examination; and
ii. At least One (1) clear copy of the NECO Photo card; which should be presented during the Examination.
(Candidates should note that Photo cards that are not clear will NOT be accepted at the Examination Hall).
The Referee’s Attestation section of the Photo card should be SIGNED AND STAMPED by any of the following:
a) The Principal of a recognized Senior Secondary School.
b) An Ordained Clergyman.
c) A Commissioned Officer of the Nigerian Armed Forces/Police not below the rank of
Captain/Assistant Superintendent of Police or its equivalent.
d) A Senior Civil Servant not below GL. 14.
e) A Legal Practitioner of not less than Ten years experience.
CANDIDATES ARE NO LONGER REQUIRED TO STAMP OR SUBMIT THEIR ATTESTATION/PHOTO CARDS IN NECO STATE OFFICES.
Special Needs Candidates
Special needs candidates (Blind, Albino etc) are to register like every other candidate. However, such candidates should notify the NECO State Officer of the State where they intend to write the examination, of their physical state.
Candidates are to choose Neighbourhood (Examination Towns) where they wish to write the examination and would be posted to any centre within their chosen Neighbourhood (Examination Towns).
Available Subjects For The Examination
Subjects available for the 2018 November/December SSCE are:
1. Agricultural Science
2. Arabic Language
5. Civic Education
6. Christian Religious Studies
9. English Language
10. Financial Accounting
12. Further Mathematics
16. Health Education
19. Islamic Studies
23. Physical Education
27. Store Keeping
Note: Candidates should note that Nigerian Languages (Hausa, Igbo & Yoruba) include the literature component.
- The Registration fee, once paid, is not refundable.
- The use of reputable cyber cafe is highly recommended as the Council will not be liable for registration errors committed by candidates. (List of accredited Cyber cafes Nationwide where candidates can register is available on the NECO website – www.mynecoexams.com and also are on display at the NECO State Offices).
- Candidates should carefully follow the instructions on the on-line scratch card before registration.
- Candidates should study the Syllabus and Rules/Regulations of the Examination.
- Candidates should note that their uploaded photograph during the registration will be embossed on their Certificates.
- Candidates should check the viability of their centres online before the date of the examination.
- Smoking, Cellular phones and other electronic communication devices are not allowed into the Examination Hall.
- Candidates should dress in mufti.
- Arms or weapon of any kind are strictly prohibited in and around all examination centres.
- Multiple entries are not allowed. Candidates who register more than once will have their entire results cancelled.
- Candidates who damage or lose their registration cards before registration will have to purchase another card.
- Please note that No candidate shall be allowed into the Examination Hall after the Examination has commenced.
NECO GCE 2018 TIMETABLE
|1||Biology Paper I (Alternative to Practical)||Monday 19th Nov.||2.00 pm – 4.00 pm|
|2||Physics Paper I (Alternative to Practical)||Wednesday 21st Nov.||2.00 pm – 4.45 pm|
|3||Government Paper III & II (Objective & Essay)||Thursday 22nd Nov.||2.00 pm – 4.40 pm|
|4||Chemistry Paper I (Alternative to Practical)||Friday 23rd Nov.||3.30 pm – 5.30 pm|
|5||English Language Paper II (Essay)||Saturday 24th Nov.||1.00 pm – 2.45 pm|
|6||English Language Paper III (Objective)||Saturday 24th Nov.||2.45 pm – 3.45 pm|
|7||English Language Paper IV (Test of Orals)||Saturday 24th Nov.||4.00 pm – 4.45 pm|
|8||Civic Education Paper III & II (Objective & Essay)||Monday 26th Nov.||2.00 pm – 4.40 pm|
|9||Physics Paper III & II (Objective & Essay)||Tuesday 27th Nov.||2.00 pm – 5.00 pm|
|10||History Paper III & II (Objective & Essay)||Tuesday 27th Nov.||2.00 pm – 5.00 pm|
|11||Commerce Paper III & II (Objective & Essay)||Wednesday 28th Nov||2.00 pm – 4.40 pm|
|12||Chemistry Paper III & II (Objective & Essay)||Wednesday 28th Nov||2.00 pm – 5.00 pm|
|13||Economics Paper III & II (Objective & Essay)||Thursday 29th Nov.||2.00 pm – 5.00 pm|
|14||Geography Paper II (Essay)||Friday 30th Nov.||3.30 pm – 5.30 pm|
|15||General Mathematics Paper III (Objective)||Saturday 1st Dec.||10.00 am – 11.45 am|
|16||General Mathematics Paper II (Essay)||Saturday 1st Dec.||12.00noon – 2.30 pm|
|17||Christian Religious Studies Paper III & II (Objective & Essay)||Monday 3rd Dec.||2.00 pm – 4.30 pm|
|18||Islamic Studies Paper III & II (Objective & Essay)||Monday 3rd Dec.||2.00 pm – 4.30 pm|
|19||Biology Paper III & II (Objective & Essay)||Tuesday 4th Dec.||2.00 pm – 4.30 pm|
|20||Agricultural Science Paper III & II (Objective & Essay)||Wednesday 5th Dec.||2.00 pm – 4.30 pm|
|21||Literature in English Paper III (Objective)||Thursday 6th Dec.||2.00 pm – 3.00 pm|
|22||Literature in English Paper IV (Prose)||Thursday 6th Dec.||3.00 pm – 4.15 pm|
|23||Literature in English Paper II (Drama & Poetry)||Friday 7th Dec.||3.30 pm – 5.10 pm|
|24||Financial Accounting Paper III (Objective)||Saturday 8th Dec.||10.00 am – 11.20 am|
|25||Financial Accounting Paper II (Theory & Practice)||Saturday 8th Dec.||11.20 am – 1.50 pm|
|26||Health Education Paper I (Test of Practical)||Saturday 8th Dec.||3.00 pm – 4.30pm|
|27||Hausa Paper III & II (Objective & Essay)||Monday 10th Dec.||2.00 pm – 5.00 pm|
|28||Igbo Paper III & II (Objective & Essay)||Monday 10th Dec.||2.00 pm – 5.00 pm|
|29||Yoruba Paper III & II (Objective & Essay)||Monday 10th Dec.||2.00 pm – 5.00 pm|
|30||Geography Paper III & I (Objective & Practical)||Tuesday 11th Dec.||2.00 pm – 4.30 pm|
|31||Stenography Paper III & II (Objective & Essay)||Tuesday 11th Dec.||2.00 pm – 4.00 pm|
|32||Physical Education Paper I (Theory of Practice)||Tuesday 11th Dec.||2.00 pm – 4.00 pm|
|33||French Paper I (Written Comprehension)||Wednesday 12th Dec.||2.00 pm – 3.00 pm|
|34||French Paper II (Written Expression)||Wednesday 12th Dec.||3.00 pm – 4.45 pm|
|35||Arabic Paper III (Objective)||Thursday 13th Dec.||2.00 pm – 3.30 pm|
|36||Arabic Paper II (Essay & Literature)||Thursday 13th Dec.||3.30 pm – 5.30 pm|
|37||Physical Education Paper III & II (Objective & Essay)||Friday 14th Dec.||3.30 pm – 5.30 pm|
|38||Further Mathematics Paper III (Objective)||Saturday 15th Dec.||10.00 am – 12.00 noon|
|39||Further Mathematics Paper II (Essay)||Saturday 15th Dec.||12.10 pm – 2.40 pm|
|40||Stenography Paper IV Practical (Word Processing)||Saturday 15th Dec.||10.00 am – 12.00 noon|
|41||Stenography Paper I Practical||Saturday 15th Dec.||12.00 noon – 1.17 pm|
|42||Health Education Paper III & II (Objective & Essay)||Saturday 15th Dec.||3.30 pm – 5.30 pm|
|43||French Paper IV (Aural Comprehension & Oral Expression)||Monday 17th Dec.|
|44||Arabic Paper IV (Oral)||Monday 17th Dec.|
|45||Agricultural Science Paper I (Alternative to Practical)||Tuesday 18th Dec.||2.00 pm – 3.30 pm|
|46||Store keeping Paper III & II (Objective & Essay)||Wednesday 19th Dec.||2.00 pm – 4.40 pm|
|47||Marketing Paper III & II (Objective & Essay)||Wednesday 19th Dec.||2.00 pm – 4.40 pm|
|48||Salesmanship Paper III & II (Objective & Essay)||Wednesday 19th Dec.||2.00 pm – 4.40 pm|
Our customer support personnel are here to assist you on all your examination application requirements either by Phone or Email.
Support Lines: 08069232760, 08052218069, 08126886938, 08126886939, 08189342653, 08189342754
Support Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Search Tags: how much is neco gce form 2018, neco gce 2018 timetable, neco gce 2018/2019, when is neco gce form closing, neco gce registration 2018, neco gce 2018 closing date, neco gce 2018 registration deadline, neco gce 2018 syllabus, how much is neco gce form 2018, neco gce registration closing date 2018/2019, neco gce 2018 timetable, neco gce 2018 closing date, neco gce 2018 registration deadline, neco gce registration 2018, neco gce 2018 syllabus, neco gce timetable 2018/2019